God creates everything with a purpose. At St. Paul, we believe God calls us to love and follow His Son, Jesus Christ, and to build loving relationships in His name with others. His purpose - Our life - is lived out in 3 unique ways:
REACH ... the unloved, with the love of Jesus. Matthew 28:18-20
ESTABLISH ... transformational followers of Jesus. II Timothy 2:2
SEND ... disciples of Jesus with His love to change the world! Acts 1:8
Only God can look into the human heart and see faith. However, He has called each of us to show and share our faith openly in community. That is why...
We believe ...
- God is Father, Son and Spirit [Deuteronomy 6:4]
- He created and preserves everything
- His Word [the Bible] is true
- Faith is a gift from God [Ephesians 2:8-9]
The Bible tells us and we confess ...
- No one can save themselves or know true love apart from God.
- In mercy and grace, God reached out to save us and show us true love.
- Eternal life is a gift to all who depend on Jesus' perfect life and sacrifice
- Jesus rose from the dead to transform our lives.
Faith works in our lives ...
- Calling us to reach out to others in love.
- Establishing us in lives of worship to reflect the love of God.
- Sending us out to introduce others to the love of Jesus
It is important for us to share the truth so that ...
- Jesus Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead
- Those who depend on Him to save them will live with Him eternally